Get Involved & Apply Now!
You Can Make a Difference
(Submissions Close February 28th, 2022)
Participate Through Social Media
This is one of the simplest ways to get involved and help our cause. Believe it or not, helping us will actually help you as well! We believe the best way to create success is to bring the community together and get them actively involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at Dream Big RI. Get in touch with any questions about how you can join our Chasing Dreams Scholarship!
To Enroll in our Chasing Dreams Scholarship see the Forum page to submit a quick contact sheet and paragraph about some goals or what you hope to accomplish one day.
Make a Donation
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start? Make a Donation and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for chasing your dreams. Get in touch with us today for more details about how you can help.
Partner with Us
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making Dream Big RI an even better Non-Profit Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
Dream Big RI Submission Form
Please fill out this google form along with submitting the video answering the questions below to our Instagram to be considered for our scholarship. Remember, Dream Big! The only limitations in life are the ones you set for yourself.
Dream Big RI
Dream more, Learn more, Do more, Become more
1. If every job paid the same salary, then what job would you love to do?
2. What problem do you care about that’s larger than you? How can you make an impact on others with this?
3. If you can see yourself in 10 years, where would you be and what would you hope you’ve accomplished? (there are no limitations to this question, dream big)
4. If you could be remembered for 3 things after you die, what would they be?
5. Who is someone you’ve always looked up to and how have they impacted your life?
6. If you were to take away one piece of advice you have received what would it be and how does it affect your daily life?
7. If you won the Chasing Dreams Scholarship, how would it impact your life and future?
8. What are the fears or decisions holding you back from taking the necessary steps to achieving your dreams?